Intrepid Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intrepid Alliance

The place for members of the Intrepid alliance from evony to meet

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turosian's Guide to Cross, Rose & Lion Medals - Valley Spamming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turosian

Turosian's Guide to Cross, Rose & Lion Medals - Valley Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Turosian's Guide to Cross, Rose & Lion Medals - Valley Spamming   Turosian's Guide to Cross, Rose & Lion Medals - Valley Spamming I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:20 pm

This is very much a brute force approach I refer to as Valley Spamming. I believe that the single most important factor to getting medals is the number of attacks you make. The goal of this method is to increase the number of attacks you make each hour, and therefore increase the number of chances you have to get a medal. I have made more than 50 attacks in an hour using a single city with 6 available heroes and a lvl 6 rally point. Using this method, I have found more than 7 cross medals, 5 rose medals, and 7 lion medals.

Here's what you need:

Heroes - the more the merrier
Rally Point - 1 level for each hero you're going to use
Troops - enough for each hero to take the valley you're spamming
An available slot to conquer a valley
A vacant valley as close to your city as possible

The idea is that you take a valley, and immediately release it. This causes the defending troops to regenerate immediately, and you can hit the valley again. If you time it right, you can land many attacks in a row on THE SAME VALLEY.

Here's what I did:

I have an empty lvl 3 flat next to my city. With a lvl 3 flat and my archery skill (7), I can send 100 archers and take the flat with 0 losses. Verify this before you start spamming, or send more troops with each hero. I had a lvl 7 Feasting Hall with 7 heroes and a lvl 6 rally point, so I sent out 6 attacks at a time. The procedure is:

1. Send out your attacks. I usually send out my attacks about 8 seconds apart. Before I got used to doing this, I sent them out 10-15 seconds apart...lag can mess this up if you don't space your attacks far enough.
  2. Wait until the 1st attack is ready to land.
  3. Go into the town hall, and click on Valleys. Each time an attack lands, it will conquer the valley. Clicking on Valleys again will refresh your screen.
  4. QUICKLY click View next to the new valley and click release. You need to do this before the next attack hits, or it will be turned back with no effect.
  5. repeat #3 and #4 until all your attacks have landed.
  6. After your troops arrive back at your city, go back to #1, and start over
  7. VERY IMPORTANT LAST STEP. When you're done Valley Spamming for the night, make sure you capture the valley and DO NOT RELEASE IT, so it does not go up a level overnight during maintenance...unless you WANT it to go up overnight.

With compass 7 and a valley right next to my city, the steps above take me about 5 minutes. Sending 6 attacks every 5 minutes means I can get more than 70 attacks in if I don't miss some....and I do miss some. Sometimes I've done more than an hour with no medals, and others I've gotten 3 in an hour.
Back to top Go down

Turosian's Guide to Cross, Rose & Lion Medals - Valley Spamming
Page 1 of 1